As companies grow their social media presence to monitor their target audience and customers, communicate with them, research their competition, and promote their products and services, the challenge is to scale their marketing efforts across the changing landscape of social media platforms and the mediums each one offers. It’s nearly impossible, and definitely not efficient, to work natively within each platform.
Thankfully, there are some really great social media marketing (SMM) platforms out there that can be deployed – whether you’re a solo entrepreneur or a small business – that make social media marketing manageable. Keeping up with the features and capabilities across the spectrum of social media channels isn’t easy… so working with a platform that stays on top of the latest features of each platform is important. We’ve seen some of the major platforms from just a few years ago drop out of the spotlight because they haven’t kept up.
One company that is providing a solid platform – especially when it comes to sharing visual content (images and video) – is Later.
Later All-In-One Social Media Publishing Platform
Later helps streamline your social media strategy so you can set yourself up for more sales and success. Their features focus on visual scheduling, media management, marketing, and analytics. Later enables small businesses to visually plan, schedule, and analyze all their social media content in one place across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and TikTok.
Features of Later include:
- Social Media Publishing – Schedule your posts, add your own content, or source relevant, on-brand user-generated content (UGC) to publish into your own feed.
- Link In Bio Tool – Create a fully-customizable link in bio web page. Drive traffic from Instagram & TikTok, track clicks, and more.
- Social Media Management – Later’s tools for creators help you engage with followers, get noticed by brands for collaborations, stay up to date on trends, and manage your social media content on the go.
- Social Media Content Creation – Supercharge your social strategy with easy-to-find, easy-to-share, totally on-brand content. You can also crop and caption your images as you publish them.
- Instagram Analytics – Get the insights you know and love from the Instagram app, plus additional analytics for calculating engagement rates, the best times to post, and more.
- Multiple Accounts – If you’re an agency, you can also manage multiple client assets and accounts within Later. Pricing is based on how many sets of accounts you need (and enables additional users, too).
- Instagram Optimization – Later supports Reels, Image Carousels, and provides a hashtag research tool. Combined with the ability to provide a trackable Link In Bio and comprehensive analytics, Later can really take your Instagram marketing up a notch!
- TikTok Conversations – Later’s TikTokk integration lets you easily reply to, like, pin, hide, and delete comments.
A key feature of Later is its visual calendar which provides a great overview of your scheduled posts with a simple drag and drop interface to apply the media to the date and time you wish it published.
Because they focus on small businesses, the pricing for Later is quite affordable compared to many of the platforms built for medium and large businesses.
Start optimizing your social media marketing content, drive traffic, and grow your small business with free and paid tools from Later.
Disclosure: Martech Zone is an affiliate of Later and is using affiliate links throughout this article.
© 2021 DK New Media, LLC, All Rights Reserved
By: Douglas Karr
Title: Later: The Visual Social Media Publishing and Link In Bio Platform For Small Businesses
Sourced From: feed.martech.zone/link/8998/15745508/later-visual-social-media-marketing-platform
Published Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 15:18:03 +0000